Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy ONE YEAR Sweet Georgia Sweet!

Well, I can hardly believe it.............. Sweet Georgia Sweet is one year old!


With all the hullabaloo going on around this house these past few months, I very nearly missed it!

Actually I did miss it........... my baby sister reminded me about it!

Over the past year, I've had the opportunity to work with a lot of wonderful customers, fans, & friends because of Sweet Georgia Sweet.

SGS wreaths & topiaries have been a part of so many special occassions, & I am blessed, humbled, & excited about what the future holds!

Thank you to each of you who follow along & to each of you who have placed orders & orders & orders!  It has been my pleasure to work together with y'all!

Your orders helped contribute to us being able to bring home our son from Africa, & they also help me be a full time, stay at home Mommy to him.......... which is truly the best job EVER!

I pray that the Lord will continue to bless SGS through all of you!

Much love & sweetness from this Georgia peach to each of you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I am so glad I was able to find you and order from you, plenty more orders to come!

    ReplyDelete