Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life can Change in a Moment

I am reminded of how quickly things can change.

It was only last week that I snapped these photos..............

Before we knew we'd spend the weekend at the hospital.

Before we knew we'd be spending the week at doctor & hospital visits trying to figure out what's going on with our precious little one.

Before we learned that our child has an intense fear of needles!  :(

I remember exactly what was going on when I snapped these photos............

Our house was cold, & so we stayed bundled up in our PJs all day.

Walker was wearing his spaceship footie pajamas.

We were in the middle of home school, & Walkie just decided to quit listening & paying attention.

To avoid becoming a frustrated teacher, I told him that we needed to take a break.  He went, picked out a book, & sat in the Big Brown Chair while Mommy {probably} checked Facebook.

He just looked too cute for me to not grab the camera & start snapping.

The following photos are the results.

I love this boy to Uganda & beyond!






 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment