Monday, November 12, 2012

And so we start another week..........

It's Monday.

It's a new week.

And we are cuddled up in bed watching TV.

Little Bit has just told me he wants to watch Rachael Ray over Dinosaur Train.

We'll see how long this lasts. 

On Friday morning, we woke up before the crack of dawn, & went for Walker's MRI.

My Mom went with us, so that made everything more bearable.  There's just something calming about having your Mommy with you.

I was a little nervous because they had to sedate Walkie for the MRI.

At his age, he's just too young to be able to stay still for the entire scan.

However, he did great!!!  He's such a champ!

He was a little loopy on the drive home, but he provided some great entertainment.

This week I expect to hear results on his blood tests & his MRI.

We also have an EEG scheduled for later in the week.

Overall, I am thinking that this week will be a little less busy than last week.

I want to do a few fun things with Walker since last week all we did was go to the doctor.

I want to do a fun craft or two with him & take him to the library for the first time.

We are just gonna enjoy being Mommy & Baby this week!!!!

We're gonna soak it in!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment