Tuesday, January 8, 2013

He's Bringing Down the House.



 
 
Over the past few months, I've tried to write down some of Walker's funny sayings.

They are some of my favorite memories so far. He's such a funny kiddo!

Here are a few of my favorites:

- Instead of saying "mine", he says "me-yours."

- He says Skippy cup instead of sippy cup.

- Walker said, "I like chicken nuggets, noodles, sand castles, church, & soda."

- Instead of saying "flush" the potty, he says "blush."

- While eating collard greens for the first time, he said, "In Uganda, I ate these. I "fink" these are leaves."

- Octo-bus instead of octopus.

- We were in the produce section of the grocery store when it made the thunder & lightening sounds before it misted the veggies. I said, "Look Walker. It is thundering & lightening & raining on the vegetables. He said, "Thundering & Lightning McQueen???"




1 comment:

  1. I realty need to do this!... you will be thankful!.. those are adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete