They are some of my favorite memories so far. He's such a funny kiddo!
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Instead of saying "mine", he says "me-yours."
- He says Skippy cup instead of sippy cup.
- Walker said, "I like chicken nuggets, noodles, sand castles, church, & soda."
- Instead of saying "flush" the potty, he says "blush."
- While eating collard greens for the first time, he said, "In Uganda, I ate these. I "fink" these are leaves."
- Octo-bus instead of octopus.
- We were in the produce section of the grocery store when it made the thunder & lightening sounds before it misted the veggies. I said, "Look Walker. It is thundering & lightening & raining on the vegetables. He said, "Thundering & Lightning McQueen???"