Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Poised, Posed, & Fabulous! My Magazine Shoot!

Well......... it's not actually ME in the magazine shoot!

It's my Sweet Georgia Sweet products, y'all!

Yay!!!  Yay!!!  Yay!!!

A black burlap wreath & one of my burlap topiaries!

How fun is that?

This is the second time I've had the opportunity to be included in one of the fabulously styled shoots for Bird's Party Magazine.

SGS products were also featured in the Alice in Wonderland party in Issue 5 which was released earlier this year.

Both times I was blessed to work with Dorangela of Two Prince Bakery Theater.  She's such a talented, amazing, stylist, & I just love working together with her!

This is Issue 6, & I'm again honored to be a part.

Make sure to browse through the magazine's current issue for WoNdErFuL, cReAtIvE, & iNsPiRiNg party ideas!

Click here to view the current issue!  You can find my products styled in the party on pages 75-78.

Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment