I've heard it said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Well, I wouldn't exactly go that far, BUT I had good intentions of blogging yesterday. However, my blogging plans got shoved to the side when I decided to go do some wedding planning/shopping with my baby sister.
So, here is the Thankful Installment for Tuesday & Wednesday!
4. I am thakful for my sisters! All 4 of them! We had a lot of fun growing up together, but I think we are having even more fun being adults together! Love those girls! ♥
5. My Mommy! She is also my friend & my biggest encourager. She loves the Lord & encourages & challenges me to be in the Word. Love her so much!
6. My Daddy! He provided such a wonderful, secure, loving environment for us growing up. He is such a good Daddy, & an ever better Granddaddy to my baby boy! ♥
7. First Family Photos! Some families are formed easily & without heartache. Ours was not! But with much pain & heartache, came joy & love & hope!
8. Friends!!! I am thankful for friends who have shown their love & care & support throughout our adoption & Walker's recent medical scare. It is times like those ............ the "thick" ......... where I am reminded in a fresh way of the dearest friends with whom the Lord has graciously blessed me. These friends are few in number, but are worth their weight in gold! ♥
9. Thankful that my baby boy's cousins are Ugandan! What a wonderful bond they have! I love that the Lord was working & forming our family so perfectly long before Walker was home with us.